- Cost: $40 total for 4 classes
- Dates: Thursdays beginning December 1st
- Time: 10 AM-10:30 AM
- # of people per class: 3-10 Mamas and their babies (0-12 months)
- Length: 30 min/class
- Taught by a mom and
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Class Instructor: Dr. Brett Ashenfelter, DPT
Exercising after having a baby can be hard! Pregnancy loosens our joints, changes the way we walk, separates our abdominal muscles and weakens our pelvic floor.
In France, women receive a total of 20 physical therapy sessions aimed at toning and re-educating the pelvic floor before they are cleared to resume normal physical activity. Postnatal physical therapy and exercise are critically important in making a full physical recovery following pregnancy and labor.
- Learn how to assess and begin to close your abdominal separation
- Begin to strengthen your pelvic floor to prevent accidents and leakage
- Learn safe and fun exercises to perform with your baby
- Promote your baby’s developmental discovery while taking care of yourself
- Minimize post-partum depression
- Learn how to integrate stretches and strengthening into your daily routine while caring for your baby
- Bond with your baby
- Learn fun music and rhymes to engage your baby as you stretch and strengthen.
mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!